Image via Wikipediahttp://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/02/01/white-house-hangout-startup-america
White House Hangout: Startup America
On Thursday, February 2nd at 5:30 p.m. EST, Gene Sperling, Steve Case and Aneesh Chopra are joining a conversation with Americans across the country in a special White House Hangout focused on Startup America. Will you join them?
Startup America is a White House initiative that was launched to celebrate, inspire, and accelerate high-growth entrepreneurship throughout the nation. In honor of its one-year anniversary, we’re hosting a special White House Hangout, a live multi-person video chat, through Google+ to talk with Americans across the country about the initiative and answer questions about President Obama’s new proposals to accelerate startup and small business growth.
Joining the Startup America Hangout will let you engage with one of America’s most successful entrepreneurs and Senior Administration officials:
- Gene Sperling, Director of the National Economic Council (read more)
- Steve Case, Chairman of the Startup America Partnership (read more)
- Aneesh Chopra, US Chief Technology Officer (read more)
We hope you’ll Hangout with us on Thursday, February 2nd at 5:30 p.m. EST. Here’s how you can get involved:
- What’s your question about Startup America? Starting now, you can ask questions for Gene, Steve and Aneesh on the White House Google+ page, and you just might be invited to join the live Hangout.
- Watch the Hangout live at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, February 2nd onWhiteHouse.gov/live, YouTube.com/whitehouse or the White House Google+ page.
And in case you missed it, President Obama participated in the first White House