Alex Zanardi was denied participation to the New York Marathon on the ground that he is too fast. Like saying to Usain Bolt that he cannot run the 100 meters because he is too fast.
This news comes like a censorship from a town(NYC) that is well known for being open to the whole world. Let us do something for Alex, he is a true inspiration to every disabled person in the world. Let us not leave him out ofthis race...he deserve to participate. Can the community show that this is a terrible injustice?
- In Control: Alex Zanardi's successful return to racing
- Road Test: Zanardi NSX
- Paralympics 2012: Alex Zanardi takes an emotional gold at Brands Hatch
- Ex-Formula One driver Alex Zanardi wins Paralympics gold
- Report: Paralympic gold medalist Zanardi trying to get BMW DTM ride
- Wheels: Alex Zanardi: In an Acura NSX, a Memorable Monaco Tour Guide
- This Race Car Driver Went From Near Death To Paralympic Gold